10-12 oz. salmon
1 1/2 lb. plum tomatoes
1 tbsp. mustard
2 tsp. @orcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. dill
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. thyme
1 1/2 lb. potatoes
2 sticks of unsalted butter
1/2 tsp. salt
1. Sear the salmon, divided into portion sizes, on the grill with a few drops of olive oil.
2. Blanch the tomatoes, peel and seed. Chop the pulp into small cubes, season with salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Marinate for two hours and drain through a strainer. Set aside.
4. Wash the herbs, strip off the leaves, and mix with the crushed tomato.
5. Peel the potatoes and form them into a rounded shape. Boil for 8 minutes in salted water, drain and then ﬁnish off with the butter in the frying pan until golden brown.